Monday, September 13, 2010

The Beginning


Well let's start slow; these are my favorite flowers. I love the rawness of this picture. I love pictures.

I'd like to start this like we're all old friends, because I'm much better at that, than talking to strangers!

But... just in case, my name is Andie. I love all things design and inspiring because it's what keeps me going. My passion. It's nice to meet you :)

I do hair for a local salon, this morning we just got certified to do the Copalla Keratin Complex, and it's been a busy day! 

I decided last night that I've wanted to learn to play the piano, so I'm going to do it... with the help of 30 year old practice books and my mom- who hasn't played in maybe that amount of time either... but I'm determined, and have the means! 


I'm a book-aholic, which I could think of worse things. I'm currently reading ::




It's really awesome. Suspense and beautifully written, how often do you find that??
I'm also not opposed to the 'Teen Novels', even though I'm way past that point, I just finished this series::


My sister and I both fell in love with them and have been telling everyone we know about them.
And I'll leave you with this::
A less dorky post next time.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Tandie! I just started book 2!!!!! (Now, if only I weren't in grad school and had time to read books that I WANT to read!)

    ReplyDelete