Thursday, September 23, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

An update in pictures:

Got this app on my phone today.
Entertainment.


Got 3 awesome shirts here, ON SALE :)


This was my dinner, yumm Auntie Anne's.


This was the movie that I went to see with my mom.
She just finished the book, and I'd read it awhile back. I love it. I'd
actually already seen the movie, but felt so inspired by it I wanted to see it again.

A premise of the book/movie was a box that protagonist had filled with National
Geographic magazines and travel articles because it was a goal; something that defined her.  Her best friend's box was filled with baby items, because being a mother was something she'd always dreamed of.
I left the movie thinking and thinking (the first time), what would be in my box?

On a not so serious note:
This enjoyed the movie with us.
Not once, not twice, but 3 times did this creature CRAWL across my lap.
sick, sick, sick.
My mom and I were in paranoid, laughing, swatting hysterics during the majority of the movie.

-fin-



1 comment:

  1. Oh no, a mouse in the movie theater! That is both hilarious and disgusting. I think mice are rather cute, but I can't imagine wanted to share a movie experience with one ..

    ReplyDelete