Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vintage

So my expensive taste wont be ending any time soon. I saw these at the mall yesterday, they are Steven by Steve Madden. Love them.  They seem completely worn in and old...and $200. Steven is the grown up equivalent to the chunky Steve Madden boots that I wore as a freshman in high school so that I could be nearly 6 feet tall. From awkward teenager to sleek and fashion forward. 

I got some really awesome things to add to my vintage grandma collection. 
I am really lucky to have 2grandmas that keep their older clothes/accessories,
and that they have always had good taste.


ear muffs and all.


ooo lala 
From all eras and materials (including red alligator, shhh don't tell)
and a really nice flat, red clutch.
I. Love. Vintage. 
especially when it's so personal and has a story.

Last but not least, my lovely grandparents going over the last minute details of
their road trip up the coast of Maine, starting tomorrow!



A-dorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment